Monday, 14 February 2011

What is Graphic Design for Screen? - Flash Websites

Focusing on design for screen I thought it would be a good idea to look at flash websites, here a few that I came across that I thought worked really well. The first one i loved, its so interactive so users can look at changing individual features of the face, works really well and is a real laugh as well. The second link i found was a website for a marketing company, again a really interactive website although there was a lack of visual consistency didn't real appeal to me. 

Looking at flash websites has made me really think about web design and how I would like to look at learning some basic flash skills, although I am able to use dream weaver to create basic websites I think that there is so much more that can be done with flash.

1 - http://www.mono-1.com/monoface/main.html
 - Monoface






2 - http://www.agencynet.com/







*****

http://www.mojito.pl/




Really like the opening of the mojito website, use of an graphic image that rotates around before showing all the options. Works really well for once im not too sure about the colours and the rest of the layout as some of the type is a bit small as well but overall a great website. Really creative.

*********
http://www.digaworks.com/




Again another really good website a mix between flash and then some static areas as well. Like the change when you click on another link the new image at the top works really well. Think the overall all website is really good quite simple and easy to follow, often you find that flash websites can be hard to navigate around but think that this one is really good and simple to look around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment