Looking at some different types packaging that isn't for dinner/homeware but is still relevant in terms of its design or aesthetic.
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/12/6/imperial.html
Quite like the simplicity of the packaging, it is aesthetically pleasing yet it is quite simple, the use of the black and white with the one spot colour works really well. Liking the continuity of the design across the range of packaging as well.
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/12/6/joco-coffee-cup.html
Kind of remind me of postal tubes so I liked this bit of packaging, the tip that is a slightly different colour is a really striking feature that you get to see once you open the packaging.
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/12/4/discipline.html
Think I've seen a lot of packaging that is similar to this, the use of type on its own is always quite effective.
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/12/4/quarterly.html
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/11/27/thymes-bergamot-vert.html
I think I just love anything that is floral or pattern based, just such high end packaging that is really quite classy.
http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2012/11/13/living-naturally-soapnut-shells.html
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just the floral pattern in the corner works so well. Its quite prominent in the design but it doesn't overpower or clash with the design. I like it.


















No comments:
Post a Comment