Having began to gather a variety of research I decided that one way of presenting the data collected would be to use information graphics, this could help to represent facts and statistics that I have gathered as well as looking at other possibilities of using information graphics.


http://www.styleandflow.com/2010/misc-the-world-of-programming-infographic/
I think the way in which image and type has been used together within these info graphics works really well. The illustrations of individual people makes the poster more appealing rather than just using type. Although I'm not convinced the colours work very well as the background appears to be dull I do think that it improves the legibility of the type.
The info graphics above looking at the uses of Apple products at home in the office and outdoors is a really quirky piece of design. The illustrations and the captions underneath work really well together. Also the graphics are quite light hearted - not so relevant to my project but still a interesting piece of graphic design.
http://www.styleandflow.com/2010/misc-apple-field-guide-infographic/



No comments:
Post a Comment