http://www.sarahsstory.org.uk/
A truly shocking advert showing the severity of motor neurone disease. Wasn't sure what the advert was about until it is revealed at the end. Quite disturbing really but does put the point across.
"I’m so pleased that I was able to take part in 'Sarah's Story'. I think the advert is shocking and disturbing and reflects the devastation that MND causes. I hope that it will raise more awareness and we will be nearer to finding a cure. The director and crew were very kind to me and let me try some scenes even though I wasn't sure whether I could manage them. Thankfully I did and I think that the film really shows the physical deterioration that MND causes to the body. I realise that I've been very fortunate to have stabilised but most people aren't so lucky."
The making of the commercial;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31394632@N05/sets/72157612751876134/with/3209858792/
No comments:
Post a Comment