http://www.behance.net/gallery/CUSCO-ALWAYS-IN-FASHION/2756113
Really liked the posters for the event, think it works well, especially with the idea of using the photographs and the hand drawn element as well.. Makes the posters much more engaging.
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Two-Walls-Dialogue-JPGaultiers-MaDame-event/189462
Really interesting to see how the event is coordinated, with the design of the room being so relevant to the overall look of the show.
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Myer-Fashion-Show-a-Sydney-Australia/894960
Although I'm not loving the huge print out of the random woman, the overall look of the show all ties in with the everything and the style of the outfits is quite fitting to the aesthetic.
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Diesel-Female-Collection-Launch-Set-Design-NYC/2136788
This set was put together for the launch of the Diesel female collection, although I feel that set design for events tend to be quite cliched I think this one works so much better - having something like for Swarovski could be quite interesting, making the store a more engaging place to shop.. Hmm.
http://www.behance.net/gallery/H-M-Home-Reflection/638996
H&M launched their home range with this insane installation - couldn't really got over how strange it was but actually it is still quite effective. I think although it is a really good idea the whole look of it seems quite dull, might be more engaging if there was more colour..
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cesium-137/3097649
I think this works purely because it is black and white, cant go wrong with black and white, and it works especially well with the fact that the outfits on the catwalk are quite vibrant colours.
Wolf & Badger Selfridges Summer Launch Party - August 2010
Find these kind of events quite interesting, tend have a lot of fashionable people, insane amounts of alcohol and a interesting theme usually. I can imagine Swarovski having this kind of event would be quite engaging for a younger audience.
Vogue Fashion Night Out
Swarovski shizzle.
Looking back at some Swarovski stuff, looks really high end and sophisticated - not sure it's something that would be so relevant for a younger audience - Need to keep the high end sophisticated feel but make the brand more vibrant for younger people. They new jewellery for the sub brand Lola & Grace is more edgy - still sophisticated but much more fashionable.





























No comments:
Post a Comment