Friday, 2 March 2012

Lola & Grace

Sadie managed to find out some information regarding the Swarovski sub brand called Lola & Grace, luckily for us the website went live yesterday which gives as a better insight into the brand and the collection of jewellery available.


Official Facebook page for Lola&Grace. Give away quite a lot of information - about getting the brand out there attracting as many people as possible..



Me and Sadie already spoke about the logo and the general branding, I think it's safe to say that we're not loving it. I think it comes across as a bit too stereotypical.. They seem to just assume what 18-25 year old girls to. Their initial promo video wasn't brilliant. We're not loving the logo really.. the pink colour seems like such an obvious choice, might have worked better being one colour. The photography across the branding isn't too bad, it's nice to see Lola and Grace.. they are essentially the core focus of the brand.


First ever Lola and Grace store opens in London on 8th March.. Not long to go. Look forward to seeing some photos of the opening hopefully.. WIll be interesting to see how it all comes together.


They seem to be using twitter / youtube and facebook - seems to be the quickest way of targeting a younger market - social media is always useful for getting a message across quite quickly. Would be nice to see some printed promotion too - if there is any at the moment?


Youtube channel. Not loving the promo videos. I don't think they're the best representation of 18 - 25 year olds..






 Nice to meet Lola and Grace, they look like a pair of really friendly girls who just love fashion jewellery(!)




Store Opening event on facebook. Wish I could go.. Would be a interesting experience.



Open publication - Free publishing - More swarovski

The entire Lola and Grace Jewellery Range.










 Lola and Grace website. Been really interesting finding out a whole range of different information regarding the brand. The jewellery isn't what I had expected but I think it does really appeal to the age group. And it does come across as real fashion jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment