Friday, 28 October 2011

Good is? - Letraset art..

Decided to be more focused within the content that I'm looking to research. Began by looking through flickr to find work by people who use letraset to create art..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/readerswivescollective/3305882519/
Think It's a great piece of work and love the use of different typefaces and sizes of letraset.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonnieuwenhuis/2189791421/
Not entirely sure how this piece of work has been created but it's different to your average piece of letraset art..


http://www.flickr.com/photos/allmightysteam/2582426418/
I think its safe to say I really want one of these t shirts..







http://www.flickr.com/photos/btone6seven/3383533830/
Love this piece of work. The first time I used letraset it was for collage, such an amazing tool to use for collage.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/warhead88/5188488956/
Really simple use of letraset - focusing purely on typography



http://www.flickr.com/photos/akzidenz
This is amazing, can hardly tell that it's done using letraset!




http://unrecnow.com/dust/779
Amazing artists who creates animals from letraset, so well considered and so much detail.













No comments:

Post a Comment